domingo, 21 de fevereiro de 2010

translation of all other postagems into English

first post
how to start I do not know, I had the idea of creating this blog (the bigbigboy (tbbb or bbb)) was watching an episode of a series (gossipgirl) ai of nowhere came an idea for a blog with almost all the things happen to my volta.bom think it's good to start .....

because the name THEBIGBIGBOY?
by that name for the blog?
Well, I got the idea because of the name of a friend named Debbie, she called me and bigbig Interestingly bigbig is the name of a brand name that serves chiclete.e tie to preserve my identity.
.
.
.
.
.
.

presentations
well I'm the owner of this blog,
I hope so too have several visits,
I had written before this post PRESENTATIONS,
only I know it,
I stir in the business of spring i deleted everything
I know it because,
q so I write all over again
but wait a second I'm not making the presentations,
I?
I think not,
then let go ...
err ... where should I start?
.
.
.
.
.
.
good ...
I am the bigbigboy and I am the owner of this blog,
'm a nice guy,
is at least that's what people say,
and funny.
good to put on just do not know what else to write then let it go ....

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Postagens populares